Showcase Your Company
If you are interested in showcasing your company at our next event, we offer free personal table space for your company to provide printed handouts of the product or service your company offers. The table is labeled “Attendee Networking Handouts” and is open to all attendees of our events. There is no implied endorsement by the MIT Enterprise Forum, and we offer this as a service to our attendees.
- Pre-allocation of table space requests must be approved in advance.
- E-mail email@example.com no later than 3 days before the event, noting which event, and listing the type of handout and number of copies.
- Any paying attendee or member will be eligible to leave one stack of items.
- Items are subject to review and approval by the Enterprise Fourm.
- Items must be relevant to the session topic and/or to general technology entrepreneurship.
- Items may relate to projects, ventures, services, industry information sources, and/or non-competing events.
- Items may not include job-seeking resumes (but may include offerings of consulting services).
- This special table will be separate from the table for MITEF and sponsor information (which is limited to pre-authorized items).